New Toy

srobrien

I have sat in the garage a straight through exhaust and a spare set of alloys for that if you want them mate, also are you going to keep the sliding pillar suspension on it? i kept mine on but the first one had already been changed.

Cheers for all the info Dave, have already joined the rhoc decent site. Im not sure about the suspension, i noticed Gaz do a set of replacement dampers and shocks for £380 so might be worth a punt. Im looking into a bike carb setup already but im not sure if my mechanical skills are up to it yet :lol:

R

robin hood sell the bike carb setup including the manifold and as far as i am aware its quite easy, a mate did his on his own and it left me for dead lol. but i would get a garage to set it up myself as i am not 100% sure i could do it. But you will love it and get as many nice comments as you do with the Zed.its just a shame you are up north as the london to brighton kitcar run is a fantastic event. Enjoy it mate :thumbs:

p.s

i think the bike carbs were about 200 quid last time i checked but always kits on ebay