BEWARE IPHONE 4 BUYERS

Zedrush

my upgrade cost is 20 quid, am very tempted to go ahead with this and upgrade to the new iphone. not seen anything out there that offers anything i like.

internet limit doesn't bother me as i don't think im a heavy user. just wondering if i go for 18 or 24 month contract

I'm going for it, but will go with an 18 month contract just in case anything better comes up in next year :teeth:

is it still scheduled for 24th June release?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be upgrading to the iPhone 4 from my current 3g iPhone with O2 after the 24th :)

Me too, iPhone on pre order from Apple :) Should be here 24th.

I went into an O2 shop to ask about the micro sim and was told that I can sim swap my current Sim to a micro sim :) and continue my current contract.

What's the best way to connect an Iphone to the Bose stereo, although I have an 07 uk roadster, it has no built in Bluetooth , and no cradle either :( Ideally like to be able to play music and handsfree call.

my upgrade cost is 20 quid, am very tempted to go ahead with this and upgrade to the new iphone. not seen anything out there that offers anything i like.

internet limit doesn't bother me as i don't think im a heavy user. just wondering if i go for 18 or 24 month contract

I'm going for it, but will go with an 18 month contract just in case anything better comes up in next year :teeth:

is it still scheduled for 24th June release?

o2 only selling to current o2 members up to end of July, :dry:

just realised that the iphone4 doesn't have FM Radio - something I thought they were supposed to be implementing this time around!

Gunna have a wee look at the Desire and see how they compare, although I'll still probably go for the half eaten fruit!

just realised that the iphone4 doesn't have FM Radio - something I thought they were supposed to be implementing this time around!

Gunna have a wee look at the Desire and see how they compare, although I'll still probably go for the half eaten fruit!

i have a desire, i believe for definite that its better than the iphone. my sister has the wonder dog and its always dropping calls and crashing.

i love my desire and its about £250 cheaper, plus with a bit of haggling can get some really good price plans.

i love my desire, plus, soon they will be releasing android 2.2 firmware which is supposed to be awesome.

i have a desire, i believe for definite that its better than the iphone. my sister has the wonder dog and its always dropping calls and crashing.

i love my desire and its about £250 cheaper, plus with a bit of haggling can get some really good price plans.

i love my desire, plus, soon they will be releasing android 2.2 firmware which is supposed to be awesome.

Is it any different to HTC hero, cos thats what I have and hate it with a passion

tried getting my dad to order under his account another contract to I could get the iphone on 02 contract but they told him he can only update his current contract, not buy another contract and keep existing, so then tried orange to upgrade my existing contract, the automated machine said they have extremely high calls, waiting time 57 mins if I hold :wacko: So just got fed up and bought the damn thing from apple. Hopefully cutting simcard into micro size should work, if it doesnt ill keep you all updated.

I put the OS4 software on my 3GS yesterday and my other half did hers last night.

Seems good and that will tide me over from WANTING the the new version.

Ditto. Read up on the reviews and theres not a lot that the iphone 4 offers over my 3GS. Can spend the money on more fun stuff like bits for my MTB or car ;)

I put the OS4 software on my 3GS yesterday and my other half did hers last night.

Cool is it vastly different? quicker? noticeable? I did'nt knwo they had released it yet?

Cool is it vastly different? quicker? noticeable? I did'nt knwo they had released it yet?

I noticed an improved 'quickness' in the 15mins i was using it.......

Pick up my iPhone 4 later today, the end of my current 18 month contract is today... think it's a sign :lol:

I'll admit I haven't read what all the changes are but so far so good.

I have heard of computers struggling and crashing though. Not something myself or Jayne noticed though.

I'm liking all the changes I've discovered so far.

spell checker is better (changed slightly) and the way the phone groups my googlemail is better. Although a mate of mine says his hotmail is grouped the same....

Or and you get a picture background! :lol::lol:

Double click the home button so you can multi task, try it when your in a game or something...

Keep your finger on an app on the home screen and the ones you can move and "file" will have an X, drag one of those over a similer type, like angry birds over sheep launcher and it will create a file, then drag your other game apps onto the file.

If you get an email with a date in it, it will underline and when you click it it will take you too a calander entry..

Not sure if I like the message grouping and the one inbox (and that you cant turn it off!!) but as thats how Outlook 2010 has gone I guess it unifies it slightly?