Novidem SC question?

andlid

I think Novidem are the real deal :scare: 562 hp (~500RWHP) and 435lb/ft(~380-400RWlb/ft) are really amazing figures but i bet they are not cheap.

Note how they've retained the OEM fuel rails among other things ;)

It would be nice to know if they've kept the internals stock, what warranty they provide if they did the work for you, consumption figures, what this setup consist of in its entirety and cost B)

Hopefully Thomas will be paying them a visit soon and will provide some answers :teeth:

I think Novidem are the real deal :scare: 562 hp (~500RWHP) and 435lb/ft(~380-400RWlb/ft) are really amazing figures but i bet they are not cheap.

It would be nice to know if they've kept the internals stock, what warranty they provide if they did the work for you, consumption figures, what this setup consist of in its entirety and cost B)

Hopefully Thomas will be paying them a visit soon and will provide some answers :teeth:

Bout 14,000 euros I think inc fitting but you need to go to switzerland!

Yep it is warranted if you get them to do it.

Consumption figs?!?!?! Its an SC on a 3.5 so its gonna be crap! But it does have a switch to turn it off and on!

Hasnt Thomas got his fitted? Would have thought he would have know then cost without going there!!

If you need to worry about consumption figures, then a boosted z really isn't for you ;)

I've done about 650 miles since installing my kit & am now on my 4th tank of petrol :surrender:

If you need to worry about consumption figures, then a boosted z really isn't for you ;)

I've done about 650 miles since installing my kit & am now on my 4th tank of petrol :surrender:

:scare:

For the 380 the internals are stock.

For the 500 the internals are replaced.

Consumption figs?!?!?! Its an SC on a 3.5 so its gonna be crap! But it does have a switch to turn it off and on!

Hasnt Thomas got his fitted? Would have thought he would have know then cost without going there!!

I agree regarding attitude to consumption - but I usually use around 13-11 L per 100km.

My kit was fitted when I got the car so I don't know about the exact cost. I did not get get copies of the installation invoice.