What spacers sell on the Jap market?

tez162003

Spacers:

What spacers are most common in the 350z world?

Also what spacers are common and sell well within the Jap market?

Reason I ask is a company I work evenings is looking to bring in a range of Jap spacers. The company is called Sixonetwo and the Spacers are made by TPI. In my opinion some of the best spacers out there, well all there products are top class! Lightweight nuts, spacers, studs, tuner nuts, locking nuts/bolt, basically all hardware you can think of for alloys.

The company currently stocks spacers for all fitments for the usual suspects such as Ford, Vauxhall, Mercedes, VW/Audi, Bentley, BMW etc. But one market my boss doesnt have much knowledge in is Jap. 5x114.3 is something of a nightmare to him as he doesnt have much of a clue.

So the deal is, I get him some information on what sells and what is popular etc, all 5x114.3 but what width spacers, centre bores etc, and he will get a set of 4 spacers for me direct from the factory, so i can get the zed sitting pretty.

So what do you know of that sells?

P.S. have a look at TPI on the internet, i've noticed alot of people have to paint the edge of there spacers black to blend in and match, these are black straight out the box, with a knarled edge. Mega quality in my book ;) and its not painted, so it wont scratch. :) happy days.

Thanks

Terry