Air Filter

350z999

Hi everyone,

Been thinking of buying this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-350-Z ... 2eaac1441a will it fit my 04 plate? I had a similar one on a car and made it sound pretty good will this have a similar improvment on the sound?

Cheers guys

If you want an improvement in sound, save a few more pennies and get a JWT Pop Charger, about £120

:thumbs:

Are there any other filters I can get that will improve the sound for under £80?? :( Any ideas?

strip the air box housing off and just pop a sock or your mums old tights over the air intake tube.

maximum noise and air. :thumbs: total cost: free

on a more serious note. modding the zed isn't cheap it is/was a 30k GT car.

i'd stay away from anything with a steel mesh filter. they are just crap.

piper cross is fine but has no heat shield so will just suck in hot air and give you heat soak. as will most of the little filters you find. only way round is get one with a heat shield or air box, or one that moves the filter out of the engine bay.

all of those kind of filters start at around 120 and go up from there.

personally if i was going cheap then i would get the JWT, thats as cheap as i'd go; i had it, and it was a good setup. no point in me recommending anything other than that as the one i had was double that in price (K&N typhoon)

if you want to spend less than JWT then its drop in panel filters but they won;t give you the noise your looking for.