Hello! Looking at buying a 350Z!!!

Hi, just joined the forum because i am looking at getting myself a 350Z!

Have been a member on all the owners clubs for my past cars and got lots of good advice so thought here was a good place to start before buying a Z!

I want to get one that looks the part so would love to buy either a nismo or veilside kitted car.

I have found this one below on pistonheads, was just wondering what people in the know thought of it and also wondered if it was a known car on here ect.. Any help appreciated

Cheers, Richard

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1759640.htm

Welcome! Its been in a smash, if it doesnt bother you then go ahead. By the sounds of it though i'd check the airbags are reinstalled etc and just havent had the lights stickered up... take it to nissan if your viewing it and get them to do a check on it. I would avoid and get one which isnt a cat c though.

plenty more up for grabs which havent been smashed for not much more and some with lower mileage. Good Luck with the purchase

Thanks alot for the reply's guys.

It doesnt bother me that it is a cat C as long as it has been repaired 100% professionally and to the best standards. Has anyone on here seen pictures or have any info on what the actual accident was like? And also does anyone know anything else about the car that hasnt been mentioned ect.

My budget is around £10,000 to be honest. I know this one is a bit more but just really liked the look of it, also its on ebay so could go for less than the asking price.

Whats your car like then rtbiscuit?

Thanks alot for the reply's guys.

It doesnt bother me that it is a cat C as long as it has been repaired 100% professionally and to the best standards. Has anyone on here seen pictures or have any info on what the actual accident was like? And also does anyone know anything else about the car that hasnt been mentioned ect.

My budget is around £10,000 to be honest. I know this one is a bit more but just really liked the look of it, also its on ebay so could go for less than the asking price.

Whats your car like then rtbiscuit?

06 28,000 GT model, look in the zeds for sales section there are pictures and more info in there.

if you offered 13,000 or there abouts it could be yours.

I think that's still a bargain. Nissan offered me 17 for mine against a 370. Mines is nismo factory fit though with 20k on clock but still. I'd try and see if you could scrape up the extra money. You'd probably find yourself spending more on the cat c due to little niggly rattles etc that appear after bumps. Message the guy on here who it belonged to and see what he says about it.