mini detail on my wifes yaris

LRF4N

thought id give her car a proper welcome to the family lol

black 56 plate that had rarely seen a sponge so gave it a good clean inside, washed it, clayed it and one coat of megs tech wax gen 2. didnt take any before pics cos wasnt expecting such a good result but i was quite impressed. didnt know it was metallic til i clayed it lol.

now that iv done hers she wont mind the zed getting so many hours of attention lol

didnt do the full works cos il change it for something bigger in the not to distant future

05062010597.jpg

05062010598.jpg

05062010596.jpg

cue the needs spacers jokes..... :ninja:

my new car is black, but as its a little older the paint is looking a little swirlly, i've been toying with using turtle wax's black box, specially designed to restore black paint.

i know its not a fix, but more of a filler, i might just bite the bullet and get my friends garage to machine polish it. just ordered some fresh dodo super natural wax for it. and fresh clay for claying. its the middle stage i'm umming and aring about.

looks really good what you did. top job :thumbs:

lol jenni did it take you a while to get used to driving something which has so much power. I came from a cooper s and the zed feels rediculously quick compared to that...

well done irfan, you wanna do mine next along with my teeth whitening lol(ps calling up tomorrow morning for appointment) :lol:

stew the SL will hopefully be accompanied by a 1 series on the driveway for her. she aint driving the zed and she def aint driving the SL! lol

taking pride in a yaris... thats one way of putting it. the other way of putting it is sucking up lol

neil il be trying megs on ur gnashers when ur in mate- get u like this :teeth: