sex in the city 2

Zedrush

only thing didnt like was the way he main actress cheated on her man, yet she is really demanding of her husband and in return he forgives her by giving her a gift???? :wacko: i would of kicked her ass to the kurb, but in womens fantasy world i guess that is what they want for punishment.... showered with gifts :wacko: . The relationship was almost like a father and daughter than husband and wife, bit erm.... freudian :blush:

said like a true fan! :lol:

Never seen it. Never will.

The series began excellently and (like many) American shows peaked in its second season and then went on too long.

Can't imagine any guy going to see a chick-flick after they've had :bangin: with their partner. Fair-play if you're still trying but once the :bangin: is done, forget it.

My last chick-flick was French Lieutenant's Woman in 1981. Fell asleep (and snored!!) during but still got :bangin: afterwards. Ah, memories................. :cloud9:

i got dragged to see this on saturday night! i used an entire battery on my phone flicking through this site and playing doodle jump. now im in the dog house. THE WORST FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got dragged to see this on saturday night! i used an entire battery on my phone flicking through this site and playing doodle jump. now im in the dog house. THE WORST FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was made to go and see St Trinians 2 - Legend of Frittons Gold. with my Missus and her 14 year old daughter. Eugh, I was so effin bored!!! Oh, and Shakespeare was a woman!! AHHHH Shoot me in the face, PLEASE!

I was made to go and see St Trinians 2 - Legend of Frittons Gold. with my Missus and her 14 year old daughter. Eugh, I was so effin bored!!! Oh, and Shakespeare was a woman!! AHHHH Shoot me in the face, PLEASE!

Yeah but St Trinians has hot 20 somethings dressed in school uniforms....... I can sit thtough an hour and a half or rubbish for that!

I can't stand SATC but jeezus how fooking annoying is Mark Kermode? Even Simon Mayo was rolling his eyes!

Maybe we should lock him in a room with SJP - that would be punishment enough for making a sequel.... :boxing: