Hi I'm new, I haven't even picked up my 350z yet

Hello everybody,

I am picking up my 350z tomorrow afternoon, I managed to get a 53 plate in gun metal grey with GT pack with only 23000 miles, one owner and FNSH. Well chuffed and unbelievably excited about picking it up tomorrow. I just hope the banks allow me the cash to go and pay for it tomorrow.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi to everyone and no doubt I will be on here a lot in the future.

Couple of questions: Anthracite RAYS alloys on gun metal grey?, also, what tyres are people running?

All the best,

Will

Welcome to the forum mate ...

Congratulations on the purchase ... sounds like you've got a nice zed there .. be sure to get some pictures up once you have it ...

In regards to the tyre question; I'm currently using Falken FK452's and have found them to be much better than the standard Bridgestone RE040's .. I'm pretty sure there's a thread specifically on Tyre Reviews so you might want to check that ...

:thumbs:

Cheers for the advice on tyres everybody.

Drove the car back last night in the rain (with ESP firmly on......first RWD I've driven).

What can I say? Absolutely awesome..... such good fun to drive and it sounds incredible, I didn't even listen to the stereo for the hour's drive home, which is unbelievable for me.

Anyway, when I did get home and played with the stereo a little bit the left hand speakers seem to cut out every now and then for a while. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is it an easy fix? It's the BOSE one.

I will put photos up on here soon, it was raining too hard last night.

Thanks for that martinmac. Having had a look at that I might only decide to do it if it REALLY begins to wind me up. I'm not that confident with my wiring and soldering skills. Only soldered a couple of guitars :band: and I'm really not that accurate.

I'll just enjoy the driving for a while :drive1

Thanks for that martinmac. Having had a look at that I might only decide to do it if it REALLY begins to wind me up. I'm not that confident with my wiring and soldering skills. Only soldered a couple of guitars :band: and I'm really not that accurate.

I'll just enjoy the driving for a while :drive1

I never put the radio on mate. If you have a fruity exhaust you won't want to either!

Oh, and Bridgestone RE050's on the wheels here.