Who 'Spotted Card'ed me at Modified Nationals?

As the title states, just wondering who put a Spotted card on my Azure 350 on a Club Stand at Modified Nationals today? I was back at the campsite so missed ya.

Mentioned to another Azure 350 owner about the site and he said he wasn't a member so hopefully might see him joining soon. He entered and won the Cobra Exhaust sound off with a JapSpeed K1 and (unknown manufacturer) Race Manifolds

Twas ME :)

did see another infatc 3 azures there , yours a kitted on right in the far corner andother one leaving.

didnt see a club sticker so flyerd you as i was passing , so infact 4 azure Z , no 5 in Gaz's !

plus rik's white a cadny on by autglym and another one tucked in wiht the traders out side. alot more than i thought would be there !

Yeah I wasn't sure how many would be there, especially from here

Saw 4 myself all Azure's. One was an import which I only saw driving too and from the campsite, mine, one was the one I mentioned that entered the exhaust sound off and there was one next to the max power stand inside

Ah still confused I was parked by the stage with max power babe comp stand and the bar or do you mean the one with all the carbon and envy stickers ? Either way both members cars . Looks like almost all the z there where on here .