19" VOLK GT-Vs with Falkens - NOW REDUCED!

YHTM

My car is currently up for sale and I am selling my wheels separately.

These are 19" Volk GT-V's, front 8.5 and rear 9.5, +23 and +24 offset, wheels come with Rays blue wheel nuts.

The tyres are Falken 452s 245/35 ZR19 fronts and 275/55 ZR19 at the back. These are the best size for 19" tyres on the Z. They have only been used for a few thousand miles and have masses of tread left on them.

The GT-Vs inner wheels are in perfect condition having all been refurbished recently and cleaned since the close up photos!. The chrome 'spokes' are peeling in some places. I drove on them one winter and the salt got at them!! Close up you can see where the chrome has come away in some places. I had a quote of £40 per wheel to have the spokes stripped and painted black which I was going to do to sell them. However I have decided to leave it to the buyer to decide what colour to have them and reduced the price accordingly.

The pictures below also show them on my car to give an idea of how they sit and a close up of the worst part of the chrome.

I am asking for £1000 plus carriage, I am based in South London.

detail6.jpg

detail8.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg