You know when you get home..........

DoogyRev

to find hundreds of Bees coming out the fireplace :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Thought they were wasps to start with (even more :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: ) but braved it with a couple of fumigation bombs.

Just phoned pest control peeps........ apparently Bee's are a "grey area" and someone is going to call me back....WTF !!!

Help :surrender::surrender:

BEEES! dont be such a sissy :lol: i take back my "run away" advice if its only bees.

if it were wasps though :nono: thats a whole different story :scare: they have been know to skin a man alive in 15 seconds! or maybe thats piranah..? :blink: i forget, anyhow wasps are bad mmkay!

oooOOooo.. not much fun mate :headhurt:

Some bees are considered a protected species these days so you may be told you have to contact a local beekeeper to get rid of them.

Although they may just wander off on their own if they weren't too entrenched in the chimney when you smoked it.

Hah, yeah you're not supposed to kill bees :(

We had some kids destroy our neighbours 2 beehives (60,000 bees) once, and all the bees decide it'd be fun to have a party in our garden, right before we were going to have a BBQ...! It's quite unnerving seeing that many bees flying around. A pest control guy came out and smoked them for a while, then the one surviving queen flew off and the bees followed, God knows where they went - maybe your chimney :lol:

Bees......... check out this "little" baby..... got some flying around in my back garden.

Now these scare the living sh1t outta me, and they chase you :scare::scare::scare:

Holy crap... :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

I doubt trapping it under a glass with a match box for company is going to have much of a calming effect ....... run away... no.... sprint away :lol:

We had a wasp infestation and a problem with bees last year. The bees were easy, they were in the porch and a local bee keeper just popped over and took them away. I am pretty sure there are strict rules against destroying them. Access is obviously your problem. Look in the yellow pages or google for a local beekeeper and they will help you out.

Wasps are a real pain. The local council will get rid of them but the list of requirements rule this out. No ladders, natural light etc.