Does this sound like a good deal?

un1eash

I'm not to sure on the current prices as they seem to vary alot but have been to look at a black 350Z GT today. Its an 06 plate with 52k on the clock but has full service history, there going to do the cambelt and service on it, 6 months tax, 12 months mot and 12 month RAC warranty. Price is £14.5k?

The car is listed here...

http://www.bondstreetsaab.com/default.asp?docId=36029

There's no cam belt on a zed .... it's a chain and it's not a service item

It looks like a pre- facelift car too ..... no bonnet bulge ... and if it's July '06 then road tax will be £400.00 +

Ok thats confusing then. So it doesnt need a timing belt/chain done.

That's correct .... one of the good things about the Zed is that you don't even need to think about a cam belt change at mileages below 100,000 and I don't know anyone who's ever had it done. If the car needs a service ask them to do a P3 which is the top service for a Zed. Try a search for servicing ........... I remember Lincolnbaggie has a sticky about it somewhere

There's no cam belt on a zed .... it's a chain and it's not a service item

It looks like a pre- facelift car too ..... no bonnet bulge ... and if it's July '06 then road tax will be £400.00 +

The bulge appeared on the MY07 model.

It is a rev up MY06 model.

my 06 uk spec car is for sale. with nismo kit, and satnav, for around your price bracket, and i'm open to negotiation on the price. its a silver instead of black. but it only has 28k on the clock

it also has 12 months tax and mot, and about 5k before it needs its oil change P1 service.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36452

and it's been cosseted :thumbs:

That is a nice car but i'm after a completly standard car. Looking around it seems a decent deal. Will book a test drive and report back.

no worries,

was worth a punt.

good luck with your search,

if you end up looking at anything in the suffolk area let me know and i'm happy to come have a look and help you check it out

Thanks for the offfer, forgot how nice people are on this forum. I'm going to test drive the above mentioned car on Monday but in the mean time I'm going to look at a couple in Nottingham today.