Fitting a tonneau to a JDM

nixy

My car is an import and the hole under the strut brace where the tonneau goes has a net in it which does the job fine. However, Markie has sold his zed and has given me the official nissan tonneau out of his car. It's got all sorts of fixings with it and I don't think i have anything in my zed that it will attach to. There were even special holes in his boot mat that some fixings came through but I don't have those. Does anyone know how it fits?

I have the fitting guide for the cover at home so will have a read of it and post up a summary later ...

But from what I remember, the carpet needs to be cut to allow the bottom brackets to be fitted and the upper brackets attach to the underside of the strut cover ...

:thumbs:

I have the fitting guide for the cover at home so will have a read of it and post up a summary later ...

But from what I remember, the carpet needs to be cut to allow the bottom brackets to be fitted and the upper brackets attach to the underside of the strut cover ...

:thumbs:

+1 yep two little cuts required. At the top there are some bung covers that you remove, this is where the new fixings go