Audio Help please

dcash5

Hey guys,

Need a bit of assistance from the Audio guru's please as its not really my bag.

Currently have the stock BOSE system in and need to change it due to more and more problems developing all the time.

Don't really know what I'm looking for so any assistance would be grately appreciated.

My requirements.

Single or Double Din - No preferance, probs going single din as its a bit cheaper for what I want.

Needs to have ...

Ipod / Iphone connectivity

Good looking unit (with CD slot hidden)

Steering wheel controls

Optional

Bluetooth would be good

Doesnt need ...

Dont need Navigation as I have the Nissan OEM!

Dont need a screen/DVD player as I have a TV in my house!

single din , plenty out there with all budgets in mind , double din id go pioneer 3200bt (wasnt out when i got mine ).

tbh id say if you can afford it go double just for the cleaner look even if you dont plan on using the screen much , either way set your budget first before anyone can give you any firm options .

I could be wrong (and I'm sure more knowledgable people will quickly tell me if I am) but isn't the OEM sat nav tied into the Bose system meaning you'll lose audio from the sat nav if you swap it out?

I could be wrong (and I'm sure more knowledgable people will quickly tell me if I am) but isn't the OEM sat nav tied into the Bose system meaning you'll lose audio from the sat nav if you swap it out?

Yes it is but nothing a decent set of wirecutters wont solve ;)

i will have a JVC double din unit coming up fro grabs soon,

does all you want and a bit more. plus it should be pretty much plug and play as i have already wired up the loom and don e all the earthing etc on it.