Someone buy these wheels

Dblock

Check these wheels out here

Would look lovely on someones 350, plus they 5x114 :teeth: 10j at front and 11.5j and ET13 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Some one buy me them pleasee

Seriously though does anyone on here run silly wide wheels like that on here? Does it give you more grip or is it harder to drive?

the wider you go the more prone to tramlining and aqua planning you are.

if the balance to the car is change the vehicle may have more grip but might flick from understeer to oversteer without warning and loose its progressive feel.

acceleration will be slower as the frictional surface will be increased so will require more effort to pull away.

they are definitely for show and not go.

you could get tyres wide enough 285/35 front ! 305/35 rear ! pop over ot my350z and lok through the wheels section there are some nutters over there running that kind of setup although maybe not the -ET would ahve thought it would nt be too bad on a wide arch though :)

I know the wheels well - considered buying them from the previous owner (who I know well) myself. I really dont think they would suit a Z33 or Id have them already.

Oh, and as for wide wheels ruin your handling:

P5020223.jpg

other than a touch more bumpsteer I actually think my car handles better with these on. The increase in friction is not really going to affect your acceleration, and I havent noticed any adverse effect from the increase in unsprung weight - lateral grip is noticably better in fact. :)

The car also drifts just as well as it used to, on private roads of course ;)

I wasnt going for them wheels as Im skint atm bur I thought about something sill wide like them.

Hmm i think il just stick to what I was going for before. Although them wheels are â™  :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks for the replies everyone :thumbs::thumbs: