Some help please.

srobrien

Hi most of you may be aware of the continuing carbonforza saga trying to get my cash back. Well after numerous emails and phonecalls, they have now closed their phoneline and seem to be trading on an email basis only. Thing is they also seem to have blacklisted my email address, as a sort of virtual fingers in their ears manouver. Why I think this is because every time I email them or fill out their contact form it throws back an "undelivered" but I tried another email address yesterday and it seemed to go though and I know Rich's emails seem to go through as well. Since they are obviously ignoring me I was wandering if you guys could help me get though to them by filling in their online contact form at: http://www.carbonforza.com/frontend/contactUs basically asking why they are ignoring my (Ross O'Brien's) emails. I recon if enough folk do it, it might **** them off emough to reply. Alternativly if any computer buffs out there fancy pointing a mail bomb in their direction :lol: j/k.

R