Quick advice on tyres

Jay

Guys I need a bit of help. One of my wheels has just decided to give me a present of a nice flat spot :angry: So I am looking into new wheels. They wheels I am looking at are 8.5 X 19" 5X114 and 10 X 19" 5X114 so are these the correct tyres for these wheels?

245/ 35 and 285 / 30 ?

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Guys I need a bit of help. One of my wheels has just decided to give me a present of a nice flat spot :angry: So I am looking into new wheels. They wheels I am looking at are 8.5 X 19" 5X114 and 10 X 19" 5X114 so are these the correct tyres for these wheels?

245/ 35 and 285 / 30 ?

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

What offset are the wheels :)

as i recall 245/35 is fine on the front as it only sits 0.8% too fast

the back stock is 245/45 r19 if i recall correctly, meaning you'd be 3.6% too fast with the 285's

I dont know if a difference front to back of 2.8% (3.6-0.8) would kick off the TC?

the sizing sounds right though, i imagine 285's would sit on 10" perfectly

cant the place your getting them from provide you with the tyre details needed? no messing then.

i wouldnt trust anyone to sort my tyre sizes for me, the amount of places that bugger the zed staggered sizes up is unreal.

I have to agree with husky on that. I have been stung before with places getting me the "correct tyre". I just checked with stew who is my tyre master :lol: and he said 245/ 35 r 19 and 275 or 285 / 35 r 19 would fit perfectly.