What's next?

chippy

Shove a short-block LS2 4th gen engine into the engine bay & fit a supercharger with all the trimmings. Yep.

Don't be silly :dry:

Hes better off with a fully forged built engine & HKS twin turbos B) or a 2JZ swap :teeth:

Serious answer - exhaust, y-pipe cats & a tune :thumbs: or some coilovers to improve the handling

Dyno is a bit difficult for me and I dont believe there's one on the island :angry:

I do have my eye on a Nismo CBE though, but that's almost half a kidney :lol:

Might think about some LED rears next perhaps.

You can post your ECU off to abbey and they can drop a new map on it to make better use of the mods. its not as good as having the car there, but better than not at all

Dyno is a bit difficult for me and I dont believe there's one on the island :angry:

You can post your ECU off to abbey and they can drop a new map on it to make better use of the mods. its not as good as having the car there, but better than not at all

:thumbs: I did that to get rid of my limiter and get the full throttle... think he has a mod list also that he can get some sort of average map over to you too. (would not be as good as a dyno but better then you got!)

:D

Shove a short-block LS2 4th gen engine into the engine bay & fit a supercharger with all the trimmings. Yep.

Don't be silly :dry:

Hes better off with a fully forged built engine & HKS twin turbos B) or a 2JZ swap :teeth:

Before forging the internals of the above, you're looking at 900+ hp :D:cloud9:

O, now that sounds very tempting. Any ideas on the gains and cost?