Porsche Panamera

clarkie34

If you're in the market for a Panamera you're hardly likely to be considering a Boxster :dry::lol:

I saw my first one in the flesh last week, and actually they're nowhere near as bad looking in the flesh as they are in pictures. Shame that the one pictured here has such vile wheels on.

If you're in the market for a Panamera you're hardly likely to be considering a Boxster :dry::lol:

I saw my first one in the flesh last week, and actually they're nowhere near as bad looking in the flesh as they are in pictures. Shame that the one pictured here has such vile wheels on.

Sorry u've misunderstood, I was comparing it to a boxster as it's horrible and I wouldn't buy either lol

Spotted this while on my hols in Cancun,Mexico.

Seen these on TopGear but didn't really do it for me,but this looked really nice.

P1010189.jpg

Hideous! :yuck:

Porsche's design team lost its way many years ago... :thumbdown:

Spotted this while on my hols in Cancun,Mexico.

Seen these on TopGear but didn't really do it for me,but this looked really nice.

P1010189.jpg

Hideous! :yuck:

Porsche's design team lost its way many years ago... :thumbdown:

911's look nice :blush:

talk about milking a design for all its worth.

lots of these manufacturers feel that they have to set a brand where all there cars look similiar. and i ask why. what might suit one car doesn't always suit another.

if it needs to be designed individually then do it.

porsche have some amazing engineering, its a shame they don't package it with the same care as they put into building them.

My MD has one. I think they're nicer in the flesh.

I'm not a huge fan of the looks of any porsche to be honest. I think these look alright depending on how you think about it. If it looks like a fat 911 then it's quite horrid but when you think of it as more of a DB9 or something they look okay, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't pay for one.