Time to Name and Shame the following members.

Beavis

Who have put their names down for Wales and still despite requests to confirm their attendance either for the Saturday or the Sunday drives and their food requirements for both days have still not responded. :surrender: If not done shortly i will post your name in an individual post in huge letters and i will condem you to death. :teeth::lol:

So come on please guys help us out, this is far from easy to sort without your input :surrender:

You can post in the links below or in this one or pm me or Ebized. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30793&start=465

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35974&start=30

You can also check to see if we have all your details by looking at this list. If you have a yellow box we require the missing information ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33796

DO IT NOW!!

PLEASE ALSO NOTE ITS STILL NOT TO LATE TO COME IF YOUR NAME IS NOT CURRENTLY ON THE LIST

And to help make ever, ever, so easy, here is the list to date:

YOU[/size] have a yellow box alonside your username we do need the info as we have to let the venues know numbers and so we can plan paperwork etc and time is now rapidly running out. :surrender:

Thank you.

And one of those is an admin! tut tut.......... and PKAT - i was looking forward to meeting her - she's fallen off the radar! :wacko:

An admin that is currently riding roller coasters with mickey mouse though! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And one of those is an admin! tut tut.......... and PKAT - i was looking forward to meeting her - she's fallen off the radar! :wacko:

An admin that is currently riding roller coasters with mickey mouse though! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyone else has iphones and blackberry's no excuses! :lol:

Everyone in West Mids knows that Bennett's ALWAYS late :lol: :lol:

Everyone in the UK knows he's always late ... cant make the text any bigger to get his attention :lol:

There you go ;)

Everyone in West Mids knows that Bennett's ALWAYS late :lol: :lol:

Everyone in the UK knows he's always late ... cant make the text any bigger to get his attention :lol:

There you go ;)

Nurrish[/color] a wake up call now :surrender:

Right Dave, that's one of the defaulters sorted - who's next on our hit list :lol:

R35LEE

your sunday carvery requirements are needed :lol:

I'll give him a buzz :thumbs:[/quote

Sorry :blush: 1 FOR THE CARVERY BOYS. My Mrs has cleaning to do ;)

Right Dave, that's one of the defaulters sorted - who's next on our hit list :lol:

R35LEE

your sunday carvery requirements are needed :lol:

I'll give him a buzz :thumbs:[/quote

Sorry