Going to look at this car on autotrader

Think the price is a bit high for the mileage even though it does have a FSH but from the pics it does look in good condition. Ask has the clutch been changed due to the high milegae on it. Apart from that give it a good look round like you would with any other car and then a nice long test drive.

Enjoy and i bet you will probably buy it after the drive anyway

I bought same colour, same year, similar price. I'd say to try and haggle £500 off that price to make it about right. only thing is its a rare colour and a desirable car so it a sellers market in the case.

Just do your homework, check service history and make sure everything 'adds up' and GL! :)

ended up NOT going to look at the car, had to go into cambridge, however whilst there i went to marshals and they had one in to look at.

after 30 mins of waiting for the sales man (drooling over a stunning new GTR @ 60k and a gorgeous 370Z limited edition for 32K) he got the car out and put on the plates only to realise it had no fuel in and they guy with the fuel card was not in so could not get any (was a little annoyed at over 1hr of waiting by the end of it, one of em would not put in 10 quid fuel and claim it back).

still i have now sat in my 1st 350Z.

thoughts are.

really comfy, nice and roomy. Stupid support bar in the boot - which is moved in the 370z and is far better.

engine sounds so good....

but I was disappointed that some of the final finishings are a bit cheap.

the plastic around the boot etc is a very cheap feeling plastic, was dissapointed that the silver finishings were mostly plastic - i thought it was aluminium - ie like the silver 350Z plaque on the boot strut.

All in all, Japanese interior has improved a LOT since the R33 skyline and the toyota supra/celica of that era.

interior of the 370Z (black edition at least) or the 60K GTR is simply stunning.

the 350 is somewhere in the middle imo, much better than older Jap cars but not as good as the new ones.

so all in all i am left feeling undecided. I was hoping the boot would be big enough for a large suitcase and a travel bag, but i doubt there is much chance, and the final finishings are good but not great.

BUT i still love the look of the car, and it sounds so good. Still need to drive one tho....