GTR and lambo drive

Roo

Well here are some pictures of the day... was very wet :dry:

GTR was quite ... boring TBH, instructor wouldnt let me properly hoof it and when he finally let me push it I got stuck behind a Aston Martin :rant: slow arse! It was pushing up spray all over the place. Car felt very high and un-gainly but went like a rocket. Technically brilliant it may be but the soul isnt there. (miserable barsteward instructor didnt help)

4589265634_848481c290_o.jpg

Lambo was another story instructor was brilliant - got my foot down and it felt very comfortable. Tight in the corners and buckets of power. Flappy paddle changes were a bit clunky but the drive - brilliant :teeth:

4589266622_eb40e4cf7e_o.jpg

Worth the £160 but would recommend if you choose to go and do this... just take the lambo out for more time :#1::#1:

£160??????????????????????????????????????? i paid almost 300 for a Ferrari day and was shite!

where, where, where?

i wanna do this looks wicked!

Everyman booked through buy a gift I should point out I got a biiiig company discount. ;)

Was quite busy also.

Think a lot depends on the tutor you get. I went with Everyman and he was quite happy for me to get the GTR going sideways on a couple of occasions. Also went in a Exige S, amazing fun!

Agree with you on that- think i just prefered the "feel" of the Lambo too. And sounded awsome.