High flow/racing cats

captain

Slippery slope Simon :surrender:

Would'nt touch kinetix though! try Zmanalex if someone has it lying around then it will be him. I sold my Berks HFCs as there was not much gains from it compared with the stock cats with my setup at the time :p

What do you have in mind if you are looking for one of these ;)

Would'nt touch kinetix though! try Zmanalex if someone has it lying around then it will be him. I sold my Berks HFCs as there was not much gains from it compared with the stock cats with my setup at the time :p

Slippery slope indeed! :lol:

Just looking for some extra oomph really. Ordered a Motordyne spacer and will be heading to Abbey for a re-map.

If you don't think it's worth it, what would give me some additional power for a few hundred quid seeing as I've already got a Cosworth filter and Blueflame exhaust? :thumbs:

Just looking for some extra oomph really. Ordered a Motordyne spacer and will be heading to Abbey for a re-map.

If you don't think it's worth it, what would give me some additional power for a few hundred quid seeing as I've already got a Cosworth filter and Blueflame exhaust? :thumbs:

I would get Hi flow cats as if you get decats which will give you alot more power once remapped, you might not pass the sound restrictions at some tracks. Although I would see what your cars at now e.g if its at 92 then go for decats if its 96 then I would go for hi flow cats. :thumbs:

I would get Hi flow cats as if you get decats which will give you alot more power once remapped, you might not pass the sound restrictions at some tracks. Although I would see what your cars at now e.g if its at 92 then go for decats if its 96 then I would go for hi flow cats. :thumbs:

Car measured at 86 at Castle Combe 10 days ago. :thumbs:

What are decats? Does it mean that they won't pass an MOT and I'll have to do a swap every 12 months to get through?

Would'nt touch kinetix though!

why?

i run kinetix and find them to be very good, not had any issues.

Alot of people say on track they fall apart. :shrug:

never come across that before :shrug:

mainly on my350 the us site they say that.