poor quality

showtime1

2nd week of ownership and each time i clean it i notice how poor the quality of materials are. the carpets are rubish no underlay under them , good point the seats are pretty good though, the bodywork panels are very thin compared to the audi ,probally thats why there heavy. but it does drive nice and looks the dogs.

totally agree its a brill car just after having a tt for 3 yrs you notice stuff like the tt was slower even though it was a 3.2 dsg with stage 2 ,schrick cams etc. but seriously its a lovely car just got to clean it more and look after it ,and ive got to be carefull when i wash it as i must press down to hard as the panels push in.

my carpets look fine but start proding them they are thin and not tightly fitted but then im only comparing to the audi which had thick tightly fitted carpets .

Stop comparing it to your audi & enjoy it for what it is. The build quality will never compare to the Audi ;)

don't forget this was a sports car built to budget. but it is a good car

You can't really say it any better than that.

I do agree with your points though, the paint is thin, the panels are thin, the road noise is quite bad, but then again it's a drivers car, it goes well and looks stunning :D

my carpets look fine but start proding them they are thin and not tightly fitted but then im only comparing to the audi which had thick tightly fitted carpets .

Stop comparing it to your audi & enjoy it for what it is. The build quality will never compare to the Audi ;)

+1

if you wanna add 5k more to the price then you'll get audi standards.