only just realised...

UNABASHED

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes it is bloody annoying. Espeically when you have a passenger and they get out and don't put it back in. My stubby arms can't reach across.. :angry::angry:

+1 on the stubby arms! :lol:

I was driving along and it seemed to be banging more loudly than normal so i thought I'd see if I could move it around slightly, pulled over and saw the clip and had a eureka moment!

I think it was a little slack this morning, for whatever reason, as it's never bothered me to the point of rage that I felt this morning :lol:

Now I just need to find out how to stop my belt shaving my neck all the bloody time :dry:

Now I just need to find out how to stop my belt shaving my neck all the bloody time :dry:

I just tracked down these -

Seatbelt_Covers.jpg

I saw some on a pic of Nixy's car and my missus has been complaining that the seat belt hurts her neck when I drive in a spirited manner :headhurt:

Do JDM cars have the seatbelt holder thing that sticks out though? Mine does so there is no way it could rattle anyway :shrug:

I've got one! Never bothred usingit with the K1 though :lol:

:lol:

probably can't hear much at all with that thing can you Ian?

Nope, thats why its gone now :byebye: Looks like I could do with a new keyboard too going on the previous comment :lol: