Muddy Fox mountain bike £200 Costco

Spotted this today in Costco Derby

Muddy Fox mountain bike, 24 speed, disc brakes etc £199

Its coming up to mountain bike season so thought I'd let you lot know as it looks a great offer, I would have bought it myself if I didnt already have one...

9e955cd8.jpg

fdaab6c3.jpg

I work literally 200m from Costco and im a member so if any one that isnt a member of Costco wanted one i'd be happy to help you out on my lunch break if you came to Derby.

Remember you get a life time guarantee at Costco :thumbs:

(I should be a Costco Rep) :lol:

ahh fair enough ;)

we had a busy month so I bought 3 takeaway pizzas for all the staff for a treat. there gorgeous bud lol !

Love your stealthy zed btw :thumbs:

Did you do the back lights black ? I want to do mine but not sure how easy it is ?

cheers pal :)

The pizzas are good I like the chicken bake things hmmmmm and then a hotdog for the way home but then im greedy :snack:

Yeah did all my back lights with e-tech tinting spray, the brake lights are easy but the fog/indicator lights are a pain as i didn't want to remove my bumper but probaly should of done as i now need to do them again :dry:

get them done pal, will look awesome with your wheels B) and a really cheap mod ;)