Pm inbox full due to kind words

Husky

i'm sorry but i have an unanswered question,

if CS still thought they were dealing with the Warranty work for the last 2 months; why haven't they done anything to progress it.

if they thought they were still doing the claim they would/should have made some progress on the work.

as has been said before this is not a personal issue with Mitz; i like mitz and have a laugh with him and he is a very friendly guy, but on this occasion i think that CS has made a monumental error. i'll wait for the original thread to be unlocked and for the first garage to have their say.

and i think people need to keep this about the work in question and make sure that it doesn't become a personal attack.

keep in mind no one is perfect and i bet all of us at somepoint in life have c0cked up :shrug:

I think one of the crucial things we're missing here is that although this was a major funk up by a trader it was also resolved by another of the traders (aka r35LEE). So lets not slate the mods on the choice advertising of traders.

I think what needs reviewing is the sheer amount of 'thanks to XXXX' threads that appeared to crop up for pretty small jobs. Im all for praise of a company but I'd like to be certain that these are heart felt and legit rather than a PR exercise. (call me a cynic but all the other traders dont seems to receive the same volume yet I havent had one complaint about any of them!)

Every trader makes mistakes but its the resolution which makes / Breaks them.

I agree with the sentiment here.

I am not, however, enjoying the prospect of the club without Dave working away as part of the mod team.

I think one of the crucial things we're missing here is that although this was a major funk up by a trader it was also resolved by another of the traders (aka r35LEE). So lets not slate the mods on the choice advertising of traders.

I think what needs reviewing is the sheer amount of 'thanks to XXXX' threads that appeared to crop up for pretty small jobs. Im all for praise of a company but I'd like to be certain that these are heart felt and legit rather than a PR exercise. (call me a cynic but all the other traders dont seems to receive the same volume yet I havent had one complaint about any of them!)

Every trader makes mistakes but its the resolution which makes / Breaks them.

I agree with the sentiment here.

I am not, however, enjoying the prospect of the club without Dave working away as part of the mod team.

can we bribe him to stay? :snack:

I think Dave decided he had other priorities quite a while ago! I can't imagine a stubborn mule like him would change his mind - nor should he - he should do what makes him happy and if that's other stuff then thats bad for us but better for him! :thumbs:

I think Dave decided he had other priorities quite a while ago! I can't imagine a stubborn mule like him would change his mind - nor should he - he should do what makes him happy and if that's other stuff then thats bad for us but better for him! :thumbs:

hangon, surely WE decide what makes him happy :teeth:

;)

:lol:

once he got a framed photo of himself on my downstairs loo wall he really had nothing left to achieve........ :lol:

That will be the highlight of my Zed career if I ever achieve that.

I did hear a rumour that I was on Markies bathroom wall and bedside table though.......

This thread needs one of these:

21372_logo.jpg

:p

;)