Another newbie - with questions

Hi all,

Im new to the forum just picked up an import zed yesterday in mint condition with 25k on the clock.

Need a bit of help before i search around:

1. I have a bolt on foglight - where can i get the cluster with the foglight in?

2. Anyone in UK sell Nismo Exhausts?

3. I have a pioneer system, would i need a radio band expander?

4. UK rear spolier lip

5. Car is in miles, the guage that shows speed, time, mpg etc, still shows in km, does anyone know if its measuring in mph and displaying in km/h?

car drives great, just need to do a P3 on it

:welcome: mate,

There are a couple of traders on here that can get nismos but your looking around the £1200 mark. Every now and then a second hand one comes up but you need to be quick.

As for the UK boot spoiler, I could help you with that. Drop me a PM if I can be of assistance.

Craig

Welcome to the forum :wave:

You'll find parts through any of the traders on here...would suggest you find out who did the conversion to ask them about the speedo - you probaby just need UK displays - sorry haven't a clue about the ICE :shrug: but am sure some of our resident experts will be along to help :thumbs:

:welcome: B16REE :thumbs:

I have UK spec rear spoiler and a set of UK triple gauges in stock (as your will be reading KPG not MPG). PM sent about foglight :thumbs:

If your Pioneer system is Jap spec it will need a FM expander but if its uk you wont.

Try Chilli for an exhaust :thumbs:

Have fun driving your Zed :thumbs: