Lunatic M3 V Caterham

nixy

Had quite a nice drive home tonight, all country roads, sunny, got a chance to put my foot down a little bit in places, 6th Gear experience week at Elvington so get to pass lots of nice supercars on the way............THEN, flying around a corner and coming towards me half on my side of the road at a speed i have NEVER witnessed on that sort of road was an M3 closely followed by a Caterham. I nearly wet myself, they scared the living hell out of me! The M3 was totally out of the guys control and lurching all over the place - I reckon if I'd been a bit further on and going around the same bend they'd have pulverised me! The guy in the caterham even had a little leather biggles type cap on! :surrender:

fackuff :boxing:

:lol::lol:

shall have to go out for blast matey as my car will be on the road for the weekend :yahoo:

Don't be a looney when you are out here :surrender:

Actually come and pick me up so i could be your wing man :teeth: I know some nice roads to bed those babies in B)

fackuff :boxing:

:lol::lol:

shall have to go out for blast matey as my car will be on the road for the weekend :yahoo:

Don't be a looney when you are out here :surrender:

Actually come and pick me up so i could be your wing man :teeth: I know some nice roads to bed those babies in B)

:teeth::thumbs:

I think even you would have been shocked! Have you ever seen an M3 that looks like its about to roll on its side as it comes hurtling towards you like a bullet! :lol: The caterham looked a lot more in control. I don't know if they were together or not but I expect i'll see them in the morning blended into a tree somewhere!

they are right next to a track... says it all about their intelligence

Yup :wacko: Exactly where the police are most likely to be right after a track day too :bangin: At least when they cause an accident it means emergency services will be there fast :shrug: