Birmingham M6.

dwain

That was me and Mark (madmarky) returningfrom modified live. Were you driving a sunset coupe by chance?

Nearly been on the forum for a year and had my first and second spotted within two days!! :yahoo:

Yes that was us but my betting is they were driving that lush Solar Zed I saw. Also I saw a black 370z on the way home after you had turned off Grant.

That was me and Mark (madmarky) returningfrom modified live. Were you driving a sunset coupe by chance?

Nearly been on the forum for a year and had my first and second spotted within two days!! :yahoo:

Yes that was us but my betting is they were driving that lush Solar Zed I saw. Also I saw a black 370z on the way home after you had turned off Grant.

Oh yeah I remember that one now. Saw a white GTR on the M40 when I left you. My number plate also came off but thankfully only when I was off the motorway!!! :blush:

Oh yeah I remember that one now. Saw a white GTR on the M40 when I left you. My number plate also came off but thankfully only when I was off the motorway!!! :blush:

That could of been dangerous, i dont think i would of been impressed if your car attacked mine with its plate :thumbdown::lol: