Do I need anything else?

Ian

why are you using the pac rom ? use the pre outs thats what there for !

the pac rom is onyl for really cheap units that dont have any/enough preouts any decent unit will ahve at least front and rear s just plug the unit in.

rip your alpine out , swap mounts and facia plug pioneer in .

rtbisuit , you wont need an antenna adaptor wiht the jvc as it takes the banana plug type that the z has so your good to go .

why are you using the pac rom ? use the pre outs thats what there for !

the pac rom is onyl for really cheap units that dont have any/enough preouts any decent unit will ahve at least front and rear s just plug the unit in.

rip your alpine out , swap mounts and facia plug pioneer in .

rtbisuit , you wont need an antenna adaptor wiht the jvc as it takes the banana plug type that the z has so your good to go .

So I don't need anything else? excellent :) Didn't know about the pac roem not being needed, will remove that aswell :)

yeah all that does as it as i said is convert the speaker level outputs to line level but you have line outs already so just plug the phono from the new head unit in to the loom jobs done ! only issue is you may/will loose some volume.