I am thinking of buying this, (your thoughts )

AHHH this is the 350z that is up for sale in Govan........ the replica of lexx's car lol. I have flyered this car so many times but the owner never joined the forum lol. Are you local to the glasgow area mate?

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Immediate thought is that its way overpriced - an 02 with 56k on the clock for £12k - erm no....the white does command a premium but not that much - suppose depends how much you like it...but for that money you could get an 04/54 with less mileage in any other colour bar red. :thumbs:

Looks very nice indeed B)

I wouldn't worry about others saying it's overpriced etc, at the end of the day it's worth what someone is prepared to pay, it's certainly a 'one off' oops maybe not Lexx :p when I was looking for a Zed in November I found quite a few older ones 03/04 etc that had done very few miles, put me off a bit as they must have been sat around a lot of the time and probably thrashed when they were used. I went for a higher mileage one that's obviously done a lot of motorway miles and driven day to day.

This is indeed the car from Govan that copied mine. Though obviously he has added skirts and rear end.

If you buy it, please change the wheels :surrender:

Also, if you do buy it as Lexx says,change the wheels.............They would look better on a Sunset ;) cos I've only got 18" Rays with brand new Falken 452's all round.

I would defo be careful of the garage that is selling it..... they are known for dodgy deals

Agree, I think they make their living from buying thrashed scoobys and tacky corsa's from neds. Not to say this one is bad of course, but I would be wary of them.