For Sale: 2003 350z Coupe - Blade Silver - £8000

marzman

Hey all,

With extreme disappointment my zed is for sale (again). Im currently in the middle of a very costly legal process trying to marry my fiancee who is from Africa. We had an interim legal bill on Friday which was £2k more than we were expecting, which has eaten up around 6 months of contingency we had in our finances :rant:

Therefore i've had to put my zed up for sale to cover it... :byebye:

I wont be going anywhere though, and will be back with a zed if all goes well and the other half can go back to work again... :)

On Autotrader and eBay now too.

----------------------------------------------------

For sale is my 2003 JDM Tiptronic 350z Coupe in Blade silver.

This car was imported in 2003 from new, and had 4 former keepers. I have owned it for over 2.5yrs. When i got it, it had 35k miles on the clock, and it is now on 66k miles. These are all genuine UK miles.

It has the carbon Cloth seats.

The brake's are non-brembo but have been uprated to use Endless pads all round, Goodridge stainless steel braided lines, and DBA grooved and vented front discs at a total cost of just over £700, in Oct 2009.

Other modifications include colour coded intake duct and eyelids and uprated 8000k HID bulbs. It has a pioneer head unit with motorised screen, which includes sat-nav and various digital displays (MPH, G-Force etc).

I have attended many 350z meets and have been an active member of http://www.350z-uk.com - the uk owners club. A photo of my car appeared in Banzai magazine recently.

During the time i've owned it, i've not had a single mechanical issue with the car. The engines are bullet proof, and nissan reliability is excellent.

In Dec 09 it had a full P3 service which is the most expensive and comprehensive service the car will need. This means that the next service will not be needed for another 9k and that will be a P1 which is the cheapest. The next P3 is not due for another 36k/4yrs!

Taxed until April 2011, MOT until Oct 2010.

Circumstances force very reluctant sale.

---------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

104_1638.jpg

104_1644.jpg

104_1635.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

and spare a thought for me... as this is now my car... :band:

IMG_0572.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone offer me any suggestions to help my zed sell?

Its been for sale for 10 days now on Autotrader, and i've not had any interest at all. See advert here:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

It is the 5th cheapest on Autotrader nationally, and it has better mileage than all of those before it, and it is the cheapest for 60miles around me currently.

It is the most basic spec you can get, but it has been looked after well.

Im not in any urgent need to sell it immediately, but i could do with it going sooner rather than later. How long do these things take usually? Is it worth me putting on pistonheads too as a premium advert? I've had it on eBay twice, with only 5 watchers and no bids at all...

Im thinking its the intake duct and eyelids putting people off... but i cant do anything about the duct, and not sure how easy it'll be to take the eyelids off as i siliconed them on... :wacko:

Any tips?

PS - i sold that crappy 3-series... i made £30 on it too :lol: But im going to look at a 5-series on Friday which looks nice.