Importer Reviews

Folks

Finally decided to go for an import z. Quite sad but I've been spending ages searching for personal comments and experiences on import companies. Maybe I've missed it but I can't find a specific area that provides a summary. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Newera (www.neweraimports.com) looks like my personal preference but would be great to hear what your experiences are of newera and others.

:welcome: to the forum.

+1 on what macca said but if you were looking for that special already tuned zed Miguel@Newera is your guy :thumbs: I used to heard lots of good stuff when i was on GTROC looking to buy and R34 3 years ago :p They always import A grade cars B) But i was looking for a UK car then so did not speak with them at a personal level.

Zele international also stocks very good cars and have a big reputation in japan for exporting cars to europe and USA ;)

:welcome:

When I was looking at R34s I was in touch with both New Era & JM- Imports, both were really helpful but new era do seem to import the better quality cars but that shows in the prices of them :headhurt:

I could never get very far with Zele, I was always told that they didn't like dealing with "outsiders"

Contacted Miguel at Newera with details of my (very) limited budget and what I would like.

Not heard anything back yet but will keep you posted on details. At least it wasn't a straight no that would be impossible to source so see what happens.

Thanks for the help so far guys. Loads for questions to come I think.....

Looks like I'm way off on budget terms. Miguel thinks for st in top condition with low miles we are looking at over £16k. As you said meccaman unfavourable yen. I can be honest and say got nothing even remotely close to that.

Need to have a rethink.