One for Stanski maybe

martinmac

I guess thats the problem with being a member everywhere ( well nearly :p ).

Hi

I've bought this and intended to restore it or do something with it. I would rather put my money into my business so wont have time and could do with the cash.

Please PM me if interested, car is located in Newport South Wales

Thanks

Mike

1968 (tax free) pretty much standard throughout (not sure about paint) but running at correct height and on original wheels, original big steering wheel with horn bar, original interior although no carpets, interior front seats not too bad but rear not good, door cards have had speaker holes cut in them.

Couple of wings are rotten but they are easy enough to get. Will need some welding underneath. Some history with the car. 1500cc engine as strong as a horse although starter motor is on its way out.

£850.00

No mot and not advisable to be driven away so will need trailoring.

001-13.jpg

003-11.jpg

002-12.jpg

Eek just seen this - nice one Mart a 1500 - best one they made - but you need the 1967 one - looks like the early 50's/60's but with 12V electrics and that juicy 1500 fire breather! :lol:

Not for me mate already have mine - but thought your son was still after one>? Look at the :lol: floor forget the paintwork!

No its not original paint btw :dry:

got a new toy btw - B)