Paint has oxidised what to use??

leeroy299

Any product recommendation?

i use a meguairs claybar kit, i think they are about £18 from halfrauds

i also have meg's polish but also have dodo juice lime and prime which would be more for prepping than a proper polish

wax wise it depends on the colour and the preference. i have a blade silver and like dodo juice supernatural, topped up with dodo juice redmist.

lots of other good products out there. but am slowly swapping to dodo juice as i work my way up the detailing ladder.

megs is a good starting point.

Lime Prime lite has no (or very very little) abrasives so won't polish.

Lime Prime is pretty good as a light polish / pre wax cleanser and is ideal for the 350Zs soft paint. If you don't fancy that then Autoglym Super Resin Polish is a polish loaded with fillers so it can look quite nice once sealed in with a wax.

Another fan of Bilt Hamber clay here. Use the soft as it's far more forgiving than the hard clay.

As Stew has said, if you have oxidisation, you will need a polish with some cut - so Dodo Lime Prime over Lime Prime Lite which has no abrasives. As suggested, if you want to stick to all Halfords kit, then Megs Clay, Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection are a good start. Mind Dodo clay, born slippy, Lime Prime and wax of your choise arent much more expensive, last longer and give a better finish over all. Just depends on if you want to go out now and buy the bits or are happy to wait for delivery. I use i4detailing, Matt is great and has super fast delivery - you'll likely get it all tomorrow if you order it before lunch!