Hilter calls som call centre...

andlid

Very good.

Would be a lot funnier if the word "Indian" was removed from the YouTube clip because the guy at the other end is.........er..........not Indian. :)

I'm as right-wing and as anti-PC as they come but this is surely a joke about lazy IT Support teams (you know who you are ;))and not about incompetent call centres based on the sub-continent??

Very good.

Would be a lot funnier if the word "Indian" was removed from the YouTube clip because the guy at the other end is.........er..........not Indian. :)

I'm as right-wing and as anti-PC as they come but this is surely a joke about lazy IT Support teams (you know who you are ;))and not about incompetent call centres based on the sub-continent??

:snack::scare: no bad intent meant and no lemur was hurt in posting this post. but its more aimed I thought at shitty call centres...

Don't get me wrong, wasn't referring to you as I guess you didn't post the YouTube clip. :)

Seen a similar one where the Hitler shots were cut in with shots of someone answering from an Indian call centre and that made more sense.

Anyway, post some more funnies. I'm bored. :snack:

I got that call center when the peripherals on my Dell broke :lol: - the idiot in India wanted me to run all sorts of diagnostics to check it was broken and I knew that because the other 2 sets I have were working - didn't matter that I told him 3 times, so I asked for his boss. At that point he decided it was better to post me a new mouse under warranty and forget to put the Customer Service quality survey in the packet :lol: