Someone had to show them a proper car

MacW

Here's the video from the start of last Sundays PH Surrey run, you have to wait until the very end to see the one lonely Z on show.

The guy who organised it put a lot of good work into the route but it was really more suited to rally cars than Z's, I spent most of the time hanging on wide-eyed as my rear wheels twitched all over the place. My mate in the scooby behind me thought it was hilarious watching the arse of my car dance left and right over the uneven tarmac.

Did feel great to spend an hour or so almost never dropping below 4k revs, although the fuel consumption has gained me a personal note of thanks from the CEO of Royal Dutch Shell :p

Wow that is a really impressive turnout. Looking at some of the cars though, are you sure you weren't just stuck in a traffic jam

Surprisingly no, I almost didn't go as there were about 120 cars signed up for it and I assumed it would end up as a slow motion parade. In the end we had 80ish turn up and the pace was pretty damn quick in places.