Helix Vortex style TB Spacer

Glenn1981

Checked on Z1, but Adam only does the AAM ones I think. I will PM him though.

It seems very different to the AAM one with those notches to create a supposed vortex effect, I wonder if it gives anything other than a nice whistle sound?

22hp gain actually :lol:;)

I know that you wont get anything like 22bhp from it at all, but I was hoping maybe 5bhp or something and a nice whistle.

Obviously as you all know from previous topics and posts, I am not as technical as alot of you guys, but I understand the basics and I am learning more every day :blush:

The thought process that is going through my head at the moment is that I know what makes power in NA tuned Zeds and that is Air Flow and Fuel Flow and then ultimately the mixture optimised by the Re-Flash. And then on from there you are getting into the expensive stuff like Cams and Port and Polish.

I am just trying to work out what parts will optimise my airflow in and out and then probably look at fuelling after.

As a side note, is there much point in uprating fuel rails, pump and injectors, will I see any HP from doing this or is it money down the drain in an NA Zed?

22hp gain actually :lol:;)

I know that you wont get anything like 22bhp from it at all, but I was hoping maybe 5bhp or something and a nice whistle.

Obviously as you all know from previous topics and posts, I am not as technical as alot of you guys, but I understand the basics and I am learning more every day :blush:

The thought process that is going through my head at the moment is that I know what makes power in NA tuned Zeds and that is Air Flow and Fuel Flow and then ultimately the mixture optimised by the Re-Flash. And then on from there you are getting into the expensive stuff like Cams and Port and Polish.

I am just trying to work out what parts will optimise my airflow in and out and then probably look at fuelling after.

As a side note, is there much point in uprating fuel rails, pump and injectors, will I see any HP from doing this or is it money down the drain in an NA Zed?

you will be lucky to see 5bhp on anymod let alone a Tb spacer IMO. you get ones that fit in the pipe on ebay :lol: