oem drivers side switch panel

cerealuk

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone..

I am looking to replace my scratched panel with a brand new one. I have been quoted £90 for a brand new one and am struggling to justify spending that much for what is effectively a little bit of plastic. However, if someone here wanted my current one, then I could use that towards it and be much happier..

I have tried to take a good close up photo, as you can see there are lots of little marks and scratches on it, it may be possible to fix this but I don't have the knowhow or patience. A friend suggested boot polish or spraying it. May be possible to wrap it with carbon?

Anyway I am looking for £45 posted for it if anyone is interested? If anyone wants it, I would not be able to send until I get my new one, but would of course not expect you to pay until I was ready to send it out, so if you want it, let me know and I will hold it, order my new one and then take payment and send out (probably all in the space of a week).

Obviously this is just for the panel and does not include the switches :)

• 3 weeks later...