Honister Pass Video

AK350Z

Ooh, everyones a critic! :p I'm certainly not claiming it was a top run, I was trying to ensure the exhaust was at least audible while keeping within the speed limits of course.

Fran wasn't with me, I taped the camera to the top of the aux guages!

The road was indeed rather rough, you can see the camera go perfectly smooth on the resurfaced bits.

And Stew, I was thinking of orginising a "Lap of Cumbria" sometime, but didn't know if there would be much interest as the club meet calender seems quite full. Maybe in the autumn? And it's so bloody wet that most of it wouldn't be much fun on a bad day.

Ooh, everyones a critic! :p I'm certainly not claiming it was a top run, I was trying to ensure the exhaust was at least audible while keeping within the speed limits of course.

Fran wasn't with me, I taped the camera to the top of the aux guages!

The road was indeed rather rough, you can see the camera go perfectly smooth on the resurfaced bits.

And Stew, I was thinking of orginising a "Lap of Cumbria" sometime, but didn't know if there would be much interest as the club meet calender seems quite full. Maybe in the autumn? And it's so bloody wet that most of it wouldn't be much fun on a bad day.

you taped it on the aux gauge?! brill :thumbs: 5stars on that one.,.. now when it's late on the forum can you not post the real video of you burning rubber in every corner and revving her to redline before shifting? :teeth:

:lol: