Been on my "to do" list for too long!

narcotix

Today I finally got round to completing another thing that's been on my to do list for far too long ...

My Exhaust Tips have been dull and grey since I purchased the car and I've always put off polishing them as I knew it would take absolutely ages .. until today that is!

It took me aroud an hour and a half to get them looking like this ... I only wish I'd taken pictures of them before I'd started ... but take it from me ... they were BAD!

Anyway here's the result after lots of Autosol and elbow grease:

Hey fella, i can't believe that!

I have just come indoors from doing exactly the same thing! owned the car for about 2 months, had a quick go weeks ago with Autosol and a cloth, very poor. Had the bright idea in bed last night to use one of those green scrubby washing up cloth things with the Autosol, just tried it now, a hundred times easier....now v. shiny B)

Hey fella, i can't believe that!

I have just come indoors from doing exactly the same thing! owned the car for about 2 months, had a quick go weeks ago with Autosol and a cloth, very poor. Had the bright idea in bed last night to use one of those green scrubby washing up cloth things with the Autosol, just tried it now, a hundred times easier....now v. shiny B)

LoL ... now that is a weird co-incidence ... :lol:

I'd tried previously with Autosol and hadn't really got anywhere with it ... this time I started off by using some TFR and then washed it off with one of those green scrubby washing up sponges ... once I'd got all the black stuff off .. I polished it with the Autosol ...

I'm really pleased with how it's turned out ... now it's all about maintaining it after every car wash.. :yahoo::dry: