Wanted - Used 19" wheels

rawbhp

I'm after some 19" rims for my 05 350Z, and don't really want to buy new as my budget is limited. I do like the 19" Rota GTRs but am not such a fan of the 'flat' looking fronts. I'd love to find some rims with a good dish all round, although I'm guessing to do this I may need 19x10 all round which will cause fitting issues at the front. I have seen this fitting on some US cars but I think they are mostly for show.

Anyway, if anyone has some 19" rims they are thinking of selling please let me know. I would rather buy some that are a bit tatty and get them refurbed in black anyway B) I may also be willing to px for my satin black Rays in immaculate condition.

let me try to understand this... you like the Rota GTRs but Husky's wheels which are very similar to those are "too plain" :headhurt:

Each to their own. I think the OP stated he liked concaved wheels.

let me try to understand this... you like the Rota GTRs but Husky's wheels which are very similar to those are "too plain" :headhurt:

Apologies. I didn't realise I had to like, and agree to buy the first set of wheels that came along. :blush: I'm sure Husky won't be offended. You don't need to be on his behalf... ;)

Apologies. I didn't realise I had to like, and agree to buy the first set of wheels that came along. :blush: I'm sure Husky won't be offended. You don't need to be on his behalf... ;)

im utterly hurt and devastated you b'tard, im never talking to you again!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: