RIGHT IM F****D OFF HELP!!!

98duffa

right the problem is folks as follows. my central locking from the remote key got weaker and weaker a few months back then died. finally got round to replacing the battery and still no joy. checked the battery and it was a dud. replaced again and the battery is now good but wont code in. tested fob on a fob tester and appears that the fob is dead. got a fob online put a good battery in it but yet again wont code in. followed the guides on here and nothing no hazard flas nothing. tried one that come with the fob which was lock the door key in and out 6 times should flash then turn it to position 2 and press fob. this doesnt work either. and once again no hazard flash but this time the locks unlock after the 6th insert. HELP!!!!!!!!!

on that note, how much do nissan charge for getting a spare key cut/programmed? I only ever got one key with buttons and one without

£130 ish :thumbs:

BTW had somethin similar on a previous car. Turned out it was a known problem with the actual reciever not sender. :thumbdown:

If your old fob is testing as dead then send it to me.

I fix keys as a hobby (have fixed thousands now for all makes and models). If it has a fault I may be able to revive it and then you won't need to do any recoding. You don't have anything to lose really :)

Check this out and see if it helps: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0577960661

can you change a uk key to use the same frequency as a jdm? if so i want some doing please! :thumbs: