tanabe exhaust

Husky

was a nice sounding exhaust.

one of the big things we noticed over all the clips we watched was that generally as soon as you added testpipes/decats you got a lot of rasp.

for me its not a sound i like but for others they like it. but definitely something to watch.

indeed my fave exhaust by far of the none titanium exotics aka ones most people would consider shelling out for.

only issue is its a smaller piper diamter than the usual 3" so you'd ideally need to mate it to the tanabe Y aswell .

also love the look of the 4.5 inch rolled tips.

Might be difficult to get now, but this is one of the favoutrites in the US along with the NISMO. From reading around and playing on US sites / YouTube, the Hyper Medallion is one loud exhaust, with the Medallion Touring being very NISMO sounding. If we could get a group buy going that would be good!

i had Adam at Z1 quote me one inc tanabe Y and your looking thick end of £1k so nismo money due to postage and rip off tax.

funkypower.co.uk also sell them but not the matching Y , y back alone is £800 but i dunno what theyre like to buy from.