JDM 350z - finding replacement backbox?

guyplant

My JDM import (52 plate) needs new backbox, looking for an aftermarket replacement that fits as I understand Uk models have different exhaust system. Anyone know a supplier that can help me out?

Cheers :thumbs:

They are exactly the same fitment - no difference. The JDM is quieter due to laws in Japan but the exhaust itself is exactly the same as the uk one.

Really?! Is it an aftermarket box? Can you give me bit of info: condition/manufacturer/your location etc. Many thanks :thumbs:

It is in good condition with some superficial rust as expected. Had only done 30-35K miles when i took it off.the tailpipe and in pristine condition and polished :D

i wanted to sell the whole thing but kept missing out as i did not advertise it enough. Really now, i need to clear out my garage. Should be able to sell the mid pipe and ypipe seperately ;)

Fujitsubo makes the zorts for Nissan FYI. I am based in Worcester where arte you :)