Fit Decals to your B-pillars offshoot

dcash5

So, have I got this right - these are non-branded carbon b-pillar covers that you are trying to pretend are Nismo :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Never understood this sort of thing myself - those that don't know any better will never have heard of Nismo, so it won't mean anything to them, and those that do know will immediately spot that they are fake and think it's a poor excuse for the real thing....... it's not like the proper Nismo ones just have a badge stuck on.

A bit like those 318s you see with the M3 badge on the back :lol:

Why not just be happy with carbon fibre b-pillars, they are a tasty upgrade in their right, why try and make them look like Nismo ones when they're not.

C'mon lads, don't cheapen these beautiful cars with stuck on fake badges

mate i don't see the point in paying full wack for the nismo ones so that some fooker can come along and rip them off my car!! :shrug:

So, have I got this right - these are non-branded carbon b-pillar covers that you are trying to pretend are Nismo :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Never understood this sort of thing myself - those that don't know any better will never have heard of Nismo, so it won't mean anything to them, and those that do know will immediately spot that they are fake and think it's a poor excuse for the real thing....... it's not like the proper Nismo ones just have a badge stuck on.

Why not just be happy with carbon fibre b-pillars, they are a tasty upgrade in their right, why try and make them look like Nismo ones when they're not.

mate i don't see the point in paying full wack for the nismo ones so that some fooker can come along and rip them off my car!! :shrug:

Got nismo's on mine and TBH i think they would be a bastard to get off and you would only wreck them in the process anyhow :shrug:

Are the Nismo carbon fibre sides hand rolled on the thighs of fair maidens? Or ar they just the same carbon fibre with a sticker on?

Fail to see why they are so much more expensive than any other carbon fibre B pillar cover.

I dont have any carbon fibre bits on my car, so what do I know. :shrug:

Got nismo's on mine and TBH i think they would be a bastard to get off and you would only wreck them in the process anyhow :shrug:

+1

I've removed a set of carbon pillars before & they do not come off in piece :thumbdown:

what the hell!!

i thought we all loved each other. ALL GUIDES ARE GOOD. no matter how simple!!!!

Sparky

+1 :teeth:

+2

All guides are good (unless it's wrong ;) ), not everyone knows how to do some things others may find simple.