Stupidest place you've taken a car

ZedJohn

I keep trying to tell myself that!

Hearing the kids speak nowadays - like another language. Alway's thought I'd be 'down with them' but I'm accepting defeat!

its more that things i rmeember the kids know nothing of.

for instants beavis and butt head are non existant in the under 16's brain as is

mask

tony hart

finger mouse

marathon bars

the list goes on.

anyways back to stupid places to take a car

to this day i never told my mum about that.

that poor car took a real beating :blush:

haha!

Before my first car, I used my mum's Nissan Micra 1.0 (the bubble shape one), the poor thing was ragged all day long, fantastic handbrake turns....

i had a 1.5 diesel one of those it IS AMAZING at handbrake turns :#1: mine lived sideways round the corners went through loads of tyres untill, at the ripe old age of 2 the car developed major engine problems smiley20whistling.gif me? no no :innocent:

im glad i got that out my system before breaking a decent car

My scariest moments included a non-intention roundabout drift racing an XR3i (punching above my weight). My mate's face was a picture - we were seeing where we going out of his side window. The other moment was practising J turns in Tesco car park and somehow managing to get it backward into a trolley park without causing any damage, that was one of life's mysteries. Like crop circles.