Balls to the Prius

introspect

priuses (priae? prii? ) are bloody dangerous - 1 nearly killed me in yokohama cos you can't hear the buggers coming :surrender: They should be fitted with a noise emitter to sound like there's a lorry reversing all the time on grounds of pedestrian safety and it might stop all the idiots from buying them for totally flawed "green" reasons :lol:

I'm sure the real engine in the porker will be loud enough :thumbs:

The thing I'm most shocked about is Porsche have actually managed to design something sexy! :lol: The alloys play tricks on my eyes though, are they clear??

By the time it reaches production it'll probably just look like a 911 again though :thumbdown:

It looks okay.

it might stop all the idiots from buying them for totally flawed "green" reasons :lol:

At least you guys are a bit closer to France when the electric batteries reach the end of their life. Unless there's somewhere else now recycling them?

And just think we're all supposed to use less power, so go plug in your electric car now. :lol::ninja::lol::bangin: